OpenOffice.org release?

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Fri Aug 29 14:41:52 UTC 2003

Quoting Noah Silva <nsilva-list at atari-source.com>:

> This is worse,
>
> because then you don't even know if it is really starting or now.  (Last
> I checked, the startup notification didn't work with OOo.)

Startup notification does work with OOo in RH9 (in the "legacy compatibility
mode" or whatever it's called) but I think it'll time out long before OOo
actually starts - on my laptop the timeout is barely enough to get to the
splash screen. Don't remember/know whether it's possible to specify a custom
timeout value for a given software in .desktop file.

--
    - Panu -