Any current workaround for Radeon/Chromium Segfault? (Bug 101647)

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Aug 31 19:55:57 UTC 2003

I'm confused about how you updated from rawhide. I can't get up2date to
work after updating with the rawhide up2date RPMs. This on an initial
install of Severn except for the rawhide-based up2date RPMs. It says
there is an authentication error. Is there an RHN channel for correctly
updating a Severn machine? Are you upating via 'up2date' or manually by
downloading rawhide packages?

Thanks

Bob Cochran