Fedora Core 1 Test Update: gnucash-1.8.8-1

Marcus Specht fedora-test-list at war-driving.org
Wed Dec 3 19:55:03 UTC 2003

Am Mi, 2003-12-03 um 20.44 schrieb Will Backman:
[...]
> Could we get a reason?
Because gnucash got updated to a new Version?!?

> Bug fixes?  Features?  Security?

>From www.gnucash.org:

What's New in GnuCash 1.8.8?

o HBCI - Improve error message when receiving zero balance from bank.
o Add account template for Swiss German businesses "KMU" by Tom
Winterhalder
o Add *big* account template for German businesses "SKR04" by Betina
Schmidt
o Add Catalan and Turkish translation, Updated German, Italian, Czech,
Greek and Dutch translations.
o Add Turkish account template. Updated Greek account templates.
o Remove debian scripts
o Add a comment about minimum string length
o Fix the ISO_DATELEN to be "long enough"
o Fix handling of HBCI direct debits (fix wrong textkey). Fix and
initially implement handling of multiple banks/users/customers.
o Fixed extremly stupid, old bug that causes weird HBCI errors. Improved
user messages.
o Refactor some GUI code. Improve user messages.
o BillTermDecRef should have been BillTermIncRef when setting new bill
term.
o Applied Frank Pavageau's patch regarding capital gains to handle split
transactions.
o Don't make a timespec with tv_sec == 0. Fixes some tests on the alpha
platform.

> Do we leave it up to me to ask GnuCash what the difference is?
Yes