daemontools failed compilation (what about qmail?)

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 3 14:37:55 UTC 2003

On Dec 3, 2003 at 09:11, Neal D. Becker in a soothing rage wrote:

>On Wednesday 03 December 2003 09:04, Paolo Nesti Poggi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to install dnscache thus starting with daemontools
>> (http://cr.yp.to/daemontools/install.html).
>> As you can see from the output below svscan didn't get compiled.
>> Has anyone succeed in it and do you have any suggestion?
>>

>Come on, this is fedora list, not howto program in c list.  Try usenet.
Aktually this is fedora-test-list, the list for _test_ releases of
Fedora. I think the OP needs to add '#include errno.h' to the code.

N.Emile...
I hope you millionaires are having fun!  I just invested half your life
savings in yeast!!
 09:35:45  up 10 days, 13:38,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.15