New test kernel.

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 15:02:27 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 14:30, Matthias Saou wrote:

> Would any SATA patches have been included by any chance? I think I saw some
> in RHEL3's kernel, and also recall having read a post by Alan saying that
> SATA in 2.4 was currently more solid than in 2.6.

Not in this release, but a libata update is on the top of my todo list
for FC1. (I had hoped for it this week, but I've been a little busy with
other stuff)

The only other change in this kernel which I forgot to mention was a
change in config options for matroxfb. It should now support G450/G550.
Users of earlier Matrox cards shouldn't see any change.

	Dave