2.6 kernels in rawhide and from Arjan's repository.

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 14:53:12 UTC 2003

Pavel Rosenboim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone knows what's the difference between 2.6 kernels in rawhide and
> and in Arjan's repository?
>
> Pavel.

For me, the development kernel works with my synaptic mouse pad. It
connects to the Internet also.

I had usb, mouse (synaptic) and ethernet problems with Arjan's version.

The deveopmental kernel works fairly quick and my acpi features.
(Battery, ac, processor cooling seem to be working properly.)

I pulled out of arjan's kernels a long time back. They never worked well
for me.

Thanks for the note that the 2.6 is in fedora. Works great!

Jim