autofs

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Fri Dec 19 19:21:32 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 05:27:55PM +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:

> autifs userland tools and autfs4 kernel modules for RH7.3/8.0/9/FC1
> and the corresponding ATrpms kernels can be found at
>
>     http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/name/autofs/

Kernel modules for autofs4 are "standard"; at least in the current
kernels for RH7.3 and FC1.  I expect that this is also the case for
other distributions mentioned above too.  Current user tools you
will find out,  for example, at

   ftp://ftp.us.kernel.org/linux/daemons/autofs/v4/
             ^^
             replace with your country code

and 'rpmbuild --rebuild autofs-4.1.0-2.src.rpm' will do the job
likely without any fuss.  For sure it does on FC1.

   Michal