kernel-2.6.0-0.1.14.i686 and...

raxet maxer1 at xmission.com
Sat Dec 20 22:30:13 UTC 2003

What in the world is the issue with every single test 2.6.0 kernel

having issues with:

> FATAL: keybdev not found.

> FATAL: mousedev not found.

Could someone please explain why they appear when the mouse and keyboard

Are properly detected and everything is working just fine. I've tried
editing

the modprobe.conf.dist and modprobe.conf to no avail.

I saw the earlier message that it doesn't matter, but still shouldn't there

be a way to get rid of the annoying kernel boot messages?

Also in this 2.6.0-0.1.14 there seems to be a very significant delay in the
load

of modules.

Thanks,

RaXeT