more on x86_64

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Sun Dec 21 14:20:22 UTC 2003

OK, I need to make x86_64 cdroms (I believe that my Linksys (tulip) NIC is not
recognized in 64 bit mode).  I read the x86_64 FC1 faq and it says I should
run /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/splittree ... OK, but how?  Can enyone provide
a few more hints as to how to do this?  I can see that I need to run pkgorder
but have no clue as to what it expects?

I am not well versed in python and don't want to spend the time to learn it
just so I can get the tree split and cdroms built.

If it comes down to it I suppose I can manually split the tree but I am hoping
there is a quicker way.
--
Gene