No choice for severn in bugzilla

Bill Rhodes wrhodes at 27.org
Tue Jul 22 05:21:01 UTC 2003

Does anyone know how to query/enter bugs in bugzilla for severn?
The simple query form at
<http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/query.cgi?format=simple> doesn't list
severn.  If you select 'Red Hat Linux Beta' from the 'Product' list, you
get the following choices for versions:

6.1.90
6.1.91
7.2c-RC1
alpha 1
alpha 2
alpha 3
AS-beta1
AS-beta2
AS-beta3
beta1
beta2
beta3
beta4
beta5
prebeta
RC1
RC2
RC3

You select 'Red Hat Public Beta' as the product, the version choices are:

fisher
limbo
null
pensacola
phoebe
roswell
skipjack-beta1
skipjack-beta2
wolverine

The source to the page at the URL above doesn't contain the strings
'9.0.93' or '[Ss]evern'.

What should my choice be, given the versions above?

FWIW, I initially went to bugzilla to query/enter a bug where /proc/apm
wasn't created because the apm kernel module can't be loaded, but couldn't
figure out how to enter it.  I searched the http://rhl.redhat.com site,
and even looked through bugzilla a bit and couldn't find answers.  Am I
missing something obvious?

-B