Package requests (Re: First impressions and bugs)

Michel Alexandre Salim mas118 at york.ac.uk
Wed Jul 23 02:46:40 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 09:35, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> Another thing - please update Gaim to 0.65, 0.64 has annoying little
> bugs (like not being able to display my MSN nick with UTF characters
> properly)
>
> (and install Bogofilter... hmm, lots of RFEs to file tonight)

While I'm at it, what about a brainstorming - think of packages you
would like to see added, before the feature freeze sinks in.

My list:
Bogofilter - http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net
grandr_applet - resize X on-the-fly -
http://www.fedora.us/tempspecs/testing/grandr_applet.spec

and a cornucopia of Gstreamer apps - Soundjuicer and Totem topping the
list.

And yes, I'll RFE all these tonight. Got to run.

Regards,

Michel