No Galeon?

Dams anvil at livna.org
Wed Jul 23 13:47:55 UTC 2003

While we're talking about rebuilding mozilla. I think it would be
good(tm) to include and build enigmail in mozilla srpm. enigmail is a
plugin for mozilla-mozilla to handle encryption stuff.
http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
I tried to package this thing some month ago with no success... =]

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora