Graphical boot isn't so graphical

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 23 22:35:18 UTC 2003

Well I can answer on this one. We used to have a lot of questions come
into Red Hat that were not problems. The user saw all the [SUCCESS] and
similar messages and wondered if everything was ok or not. I really mean
it.. It was at the point where I realized that Red Hat had hit the
mainstream and I wasnt really able to handle support much longer.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645 (note new #)