Any luck with Mono?

Matt Jones mattharrison at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 02:10:31 UTC 2003

Hi - I'm trying out dashboard, and i seem to be having some major issues
installing mono on severn. I've tried both the most recent stable
release (0.25.1 i think), and the most recent cvs. The error always
occurs when trying to compile w/ mcs - running mono
/usr/local/bin/mcs.exe always segfaults. It's not the source code's
fault - i use it on rh9 and it works like a charm.

Maybe i missed something in the release notes, but this seems like a
major issue (i can file something in bugzilla if noone here has gotten
it working).