error in release notes

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 23:49:25 UTC 2003

Actually I thought the second example was legal but overkill. I thought
this was also legal.

printk("hello "
"there\n");

And technically I believe this is also legal although nasty to read when
indented because the second line cannot be indented in most cases.

printk("hello \
there\n");

Of course, the first case you presented is and should be utterly illegal.

It's nice to see you here Alan.
{^_^}    Joanne "Somewhat crazed trying to avoid some real work" Dow