webmin version 1.100rpm won't install

William Burborn ip4fr33 at msn.com
Tue Jul 22 07:13:17 UTC 2003

Hello ppl, just installed Severn, and I am very impressed so far.
although the only problem so far is that installing Webmin doesn't seem to
work.
I am attempting to install Version 1.100, as an RPM.
I also tried installing it via the terminal and it just gives me this
output:

warning: webmin-1.100-1.noarch.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 11f63c51
Unable to identify operating system
error: %pre(webmin-1.100-1) scriptlet failed, exit status 2
error:   install: %pre scriptlet failed (2), skipping webmin-1.100-1

I'm going to assume that it has "something" to do with Unable to identify
operating system, so I'll post this as well on the webmin boards.

anybody else seeing this problem, or am I just lucky ;)

thanks