CD testing

Benjamin Vander Jagt benjaminvanderjagt at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 23 01:08:32 UTC 2003

I've burned countless CDs with RH 8.0, and never had a problem.  Burning
RH 9.0.93 to CD, though, I used RH 9.  I have a 52x24x52x writer (can't
remember the brand), and RH 8.0 had a 32x maximum, so I stayed with 32x
in RH 9.  I burned a load of 9.0.93 CDs, and half were bad.  If I
remember correctly, I also had some kernel panics while burning music
CDs, but I never had any bad data CDs until I burned this beta.

I can't think of any reason why this would happen, but has anyone else
had any trouble making this beta?

--
Benjamin Vander Jagt <benjaminvanderjagt at adelphia.net>