redhat-config-network and wireless card

Todd Booher Todd at netronin.com
Sat Jul 26 23:17:38 UTC 2003

That's correct, my wireless card is identified as eth1 and it
has 3 tabs under it's properties.  Did you have the card plugged
in during the install?

On a side note, is your bootup slow.  I'm not sure if it's just
a consequence of the new graphical boot or something else but this
T30 used to take about 30 seconds to boot to a logon and now it's
more like a minute.  I like the direction they are going in with
the graphical boot but it definitely needs some work.

Todd