Wine for Severn?

Elliot Peele ebpeele2 at pams.ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 29 05:27:15 UTC 2003

Wine has been removed since Red Hat Linux 9. In the release notes it was
listed as not being included because of developer resource constraints,
which means that more than likely if someone is willing to maintain a
wine package and it was approved to be added it could makes its way back
into the distro.

Elliot