Seawolf -> Fedora?

Kevin Weslowski weslowsk at accesscomm.ca
Tue Nov 4 13:02:58 UTC 2003

thanks for the info, Warren.

I didn't realize that up2date could now connect with a non-RHN site! My up2date is still 2.8.40, while I see from the package list @ Fedora the version is 4.1.5; obviously my man pages don't speak of configuring a non-RHN server...I guess I'll look into finding a mirror, once I decide to plunge into Fedora.

I take it that 7.1 (or anything < 7.3) won't be part of the Fedora Legacy you mentioned?

Kevin