RH recommends using Windows?

Tue Nov 4 18:38:54 UTC 2003

> Now, I should probably be out looking for a new girlfriend so I can A.) Get
> laid B.) Stop gaming and C.) switch the last Windows computer to Linux.  But
> if I bring the girl home and sit her in front of my Linux computer she's not
> even gonna know where to start, so then I'll be reinstalling Windows; well

This isn't true.  My windows using friends pick up gnome pretty quickly.
My girlfriend uses linux.., and people that don't know windows well have
an even easier time.  I mean a web browser is a web browser, you click on
a movie, it plays... gaim is self explanatory.  You click on a .doc file,
it opens.  most things that someone else would want to do on my computer,
they can figure out in about 10 seconds.

> either reinstalling Windows or buying a Mac.  And that's forgetting that I
> do work and like to keep current with a plethora of operating systems.
>
> Jason
 -- noah silva