RH recommends using Windows? plus a Question!

PatrickM patrickm at myway.com
Wed Nov 5 11:50:55 UTC 2003

Yeah, I know that: "it's different from Windows, so I can't use it".

And after they worked with it for some time, the noise was gone. People are always affraid of changes, they always run back to something that is old and that they are accustomed to.

The same goes for hardware manufactureres, why try something new? They blindly follow Microsoft... Of course there are exceptions, not much, but they are.

PatrickM