nVidia installer needs kernel-source to compile driver

Albert DE WINT adwint at pandora.be
Wed Nov 5 11:59:59 UTC 2003

The Fedora installer might include the option to install the
kernel-source rpm by default, whenever an nVidia card is detected.

On step further might be to present the nVidia installer after the
Fedora installation has finished.  The user would have the option to get
the 3D driver installed immediately.

Would the nVidia company have any objections?