Extreme pain trying to report bugs with Fedora Test 3

Mike Lurk mike.lurk at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 5 13:04:40 UTC 2003

Perhaps we should make that clearer for newer users who aren't
necessarily already familiar with Red Hat or Fedora Core (and
previously Red Hat Linux).  The default Mozilla page having a
link to where to report bugs, or the GUI starting up with a
message like that would be a good idea, as well as a
bugzilla.redhat.com hyperlink on the desktop.

What does everyone else think?
Personally I think just a Icon on the desktop with a hyperlink to
bugzilla. Or maybe a link in the dropdown menu under Internet. Another
thought. Why not, when you first boot up there is a message saying
"Would you like me to create an icon on your desktop for Bugzilla." and
if you said yes it creates the icon and the hyperlink.

For me I just go to the bugzilla page and bookmark it.

Just my thoughts

Mike