OOo PPC suport. [patchset !!]

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Nov 1 11:37:55 UTC 2003

Once upon a time at band camp Sat, 1 Nov 2003 1:58 pm, Balint Cristian wrote:
> On Friday 31 October 2003 20:21, Balint Cristian wrote:
> > Will be an openoffice.org for ppc too ?
>
> 	I have the full patch over .spec plus some ppc aware patches
> wich make fedora's openoffice.org-1.1.0-4-src.rpm to build and work
> for me on latest ppc-rawhide on my ibook.

Just curious  how you installed on  a ppc machine. did you start with yellow
dog and upgrade to rawhide via yum or is there ppc iso's out there?  i have a
400mhz G3  with 420 MB ram  and have yellow dog on it currently but would
love to put Fedora on it.  im thinking of setting rawhide to my yum.conf and
running yum update.  what do you think?

Matthias  just curious if your yellow dog packages will work with fedora?  i
guess they should.  any ideas on a good way to proceed?

Dennis