[OT] Re: RHEL 3.0 or Fedora for a 'production environment' ?

Xose Vazquez Perez xose at wanadoo.es
Sat Nov 1 23:13:56 UTC 2003

shrek-m at gmx.de wrote:

> lol SuSE,
> i personally wouldn´t go back to suse.
> i had bad experience with the suse-support and i don´t like yast.
> but this is my opinion.
>
> http://www.suse.de/us/private/download/updates/index.html
>
> http://redhat.com/apps/support/errata/

be careful with standard SuSE releases ;-)

"At the moment_ we are maintaining SuSE Linux for 2 years - that means
Bug fixes and Security fixes will be released for two years for each SuSE
Linux version. Contrary to our business products with maintenance this is
_not_ guaranteed."

--
HTML mails are going to trash automagically