RHEL 3.0 or Fedora for a 'production environment' ?

Marcus White 1midniterider at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 00:52:46 UTC 2003

How should an organization provide support for a program that can be
downloaded for free (not including connection charges) and remain in
business? How many people/organizations actually took up RedHat's offer
for support for a mere $5.00 USD per month (charged annually) or even
bought RHL from a store? How many us opted for the "demo" support?
Guilty, I am... Personally I don't know how RedHat managed to make it
financially... So now they are going after the deeper corporate pockets
that can afford the RHEL versions with a version that has longer support
cycle and which is certified by the various ISV's and gov't agencies.
I'll step down off my soapbox now... But there is the "RHL Professional
Workstation" version.

Marcus O.

--
Marcus White <1midniterider at comcast.net>