RH recommends using Windows?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 4 19:32:50 UTC 2003

On November 4, 2003 01:53 pm, marcos colome , <marcos colome
<mcolome1 at yahoo.com>> wrote:
> Rehat has abandoned the desktop and the people that
> made them a great distro and now they turned they

What utter (*expletive deleted*) rubbish!!

> attention to the Corporate world because they are
> after the big profits, but remember that Microsoft
> made all they billions from the Home consumers not
> from the corporate world

Maybe because Red Hat is not as dishonest, arrogant, and
greedy... But Red Hat (TM) is not going to go away anytime
soon. How do you expect Red Hat to pay their programmers
and contiune to develop good software? With wind instead of
cold, hard cash?

.... oops, sorry! ... just realised I got TROLLED!

Elton ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.