RH recommends using Windows?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 4 20:10:32 UTC 2003

On November 4, 2003 02:51 pm, Noah Silva [Mailing list] , <"Noah Silva
[Mailing list]" <nsilva-list at aoi.atari-source.com>> wrote:

> Of course, but, as an example.  If the iSight works, I would love to have
> one, but even google hasn't helped me there, and none of my friends have
> one I can borrow.  Do I buy it from the store, knowing full well I might
> return it?  And then what about more normal consumers.. a centralized
> place would be nice.

>From my bookmarks:
http://www.justlinux.com
http://www.linuxhardware.org
http://www.die.net/doc/

(Why didn't I think of this before?) ---> as a matter of fact, RH could
add these links in their help file under the rubric: "Further Sources of
Help". or "Help for Newcomers to GNU/Linux"...

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.