Delay? Looks bad for Fedora

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 23:02:52 UTC 2003

Dams wrote:
> Try http://rpm.livna.org/
>
> This repository is based upon fedora.us rules and packaging guidelines.
> It will (hopefully soon) be open to anybody wanting to provide good
> contribs.

> Le mar 04/11/2003 à 03:07, Jim Cornette a écrit :
>
>>I agree with all the statements above. My only worries surround getting
>>a hold of repos with questionable programs available.

Thanks for the link. It errors out with fedora-release-1-2 installed.
I'll try it with an earlier release installed.

My Current interest is in a program to communicate with my Creative
Jukebox in Linux. I tried kionjb and couldn't get it to compile. (too
new of a lib installed). I then installed a binary rpm called gnomad2
which read the files on the jukebox, but was stuck in busy mode. I'll
check for similar programs on the site listed. (When yum, apt and
up2date start working).

Jim

--
You will be singled out for promotion in your work.