Please reduce the noise

Will Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Wed Nov 5 15:07:43 UTC 2003

Wonderful discussions about the business decisions of Redhat and
marketing of Linux in general.  But....please remember that there are
other fedora lists that might be a more appropriate forum for these
discussions.  I'm getting over 100 messages from this list overnight.
As an end user, I'd like to think that the developers can use this list
as an efficient way to communicate development issues with each other
and with their user base.  Please be mindful of the purpose of this
list.  I know I have been guilty of noise on many lists, so I'll take my
own advice and

-- Will