no updates?

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Wed Nov 5 17:28:14 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 12:07, Don wrote:
> The last update I received via up2date was last Friday..... every time I
> try now, it says "You system is fully up to date" or something to that
> effect...
>
> Is that true? There have no more updates released Monday or Tuesday?

As I said in a prior message, something is wrong.

If you run up2date today, you may/should pick up update to some noarch package
but NOT to the i386 packages which have been updated with dates from Oct 31
on.  This includes fedora-release, mozilla, openoffice, and rpmdb-fedora.

I tried adding the rawhide channel back in to /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources but
this did not work either.  This is not a "multi versions of a package in
rawhide" problem which also gives up2date fits.
--
Gene