Mozilla crashing

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 6 13:11:33 UTC 2003

On November 6, 2003 12:43 pm, Scott A Phipps , <Scott A Phipps
<saphipps at mchsi.com>> wrote:
> I have upgraded from redhat 9 to Fedora Core 1, and am now experiencing
> crashes with mozilla.  Every time I go to www.megatokyo.com it crashes
> with no errors to the console.  It also does this if I run a search on
> google that bring up any results in japanese.

No such problem here (Fedora Core 1):
versions:
mozilla-mail-1.4.1-15
mozilla-nspr-1.4.1-15
mozilla-1.4.1-15
mozilla-nss-1.4.1-15
mozilla-chat-1.4.1-15
I've loaded the site in mozilla, and it shows in English and Japanese.
I do not read, write or understand that language, but as a test,
I did an advanced search in google for 'tokyo' with the preferences
set to return results in Japanese.

It found various links in Japanese, but the browser did not crash.

HTH,

Elton ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.