installation of additional packages

Albert DE WINT adwint at pandora.be
Fri Nov 7 15:56:22 UTC 2003

Hi,

I installed Fedora from ISO's downloaded on a Mandrake partition.  I did
not burn the disks. (It's a waste of CDROM's)

The initial installation of Fedora Core went fine.

Now I would like to add some packages.  (I may need some development
tools to compile an OSS sound module and to have the nVidia installer
compile a 3D driver.)

After selecting the packages, Fedora installer requests to insert the
1st CDROM, which obviously I don't have.

How can I get the packages from the ISO's, previously stored on my other
linux partition?  Will I have to burn these ISO disks anyway?

Thanks for any assistance.

Albert