some problems with core1 on laptop

Marcos mcolome1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 00:34:25 UTC 2003

Go into the BIOS and check the power managament
section. Sometimes Redhat did not turn off my computer
when I was to install all the software and by working on
the power management I was able to turn off by itself, Suse does the same
when you install under safe setting,
the only one that does not have that kind of problem is
Mandrake and Libranet.