Kernel compiles with Fedora Core 1?

ByteEnable ByteEnable at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 8 08:09:50 UTC 2003

are you getting an error about "active_load_balance" ?

If so, around line 217 in sched.c, move the "static inline void
active_load_balance(runqueue_t *rq, int this_cpu) { }" out of the
ifdefine loop, just below the #endif like this:

# define rq_nr_cpus(rq) 1
#endif

static inline void active_load_balance(runqueue_t *rq, int this_cpu) { }

Byte