not receiving mail from *fedora-list*.

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Nov 10 19:01:18 UTC 2003

Sorry for posting this here.

I had unsubscribed from the fedora-test-list last week, and immediately
subscribed to fedora-list on Friday, 7th.
I returned the confirmation of subscription (to fedora-list) that day, but
have not received *any* mails from the list.  ... yet a visit to the
archives shows that the list is quite busy even up to today.

Could someone kindly post to the fedora-list or advise the listmaster
of this?
(I've just re-subscribed to fedora-test-list, a few minutes ago, and have
already received one posting. Still nothing coming down from fedora-list!).

TIA,

Elton.
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.