Core1 is not booting graphicaly

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Tue Nov 11 16:10:16 UTC 2003

Heyah.

You need to make sure rhgb is installed.

then edit /boot/grub/grub.conf and on the line where you see the kernel
append (with a space) rhgb.

Save, and reboot, and you should have your graphical booter.

If it doesn't work, you can edit the line from the boot screen.

just follow the onscrean instructions.

Doug