Unofficial FAQ

Marcos mcolome1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 16:29:19 UTC 2003

I have been reading some of the problems that people
have had with Fedora and the questions that have been
posted and I would like to inform you that I did not have
any problems with the installation and use of the applications. I have
tested in many differents ways as
upgrade and clean installation and I did not have any problems, it is a
matter of being able to work it around
and to find the proper drivers, for many of the problems
I have used a manual written for Redhat 9 and my personal experiences. I
have tested others distro that
came before Fedora such as Libranet 2.8.1, Mandrake
9.2 and Suse pro 9.0 and I prefer Fedora, I do not care
about colors and others comestics features, what I care
is about the stability and the configuration of the OS. I have never seen a
perfect OS in my life testing and using
computers programs and  I started when we had key punch operators. Fedora is
a very fertile ground to build
a perfect desktop OS, because it counts with the expertise of Redhat and
will attract the best developers
of the Linux Community, but nothing can be taken for
granted, it takes time and efforts to do it. I have not had
any problems with Fedora it is working like a champion
in a dual enviroment.