Securing Fedora?

DanG dgenn at rogers.com
Tue Nov 11 17:36:52 UTC 2003

Read the Red hat security guide to start and I would also recommend Securing
and Optimizing Red Hat Linux
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/solrhe/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-The-Ultimate-Soluti
on-v2.0.pdf by Gerhard Mourani. You may also want to look at the Bastille
hardening program for Redhat 9. Not sure if it will work with Fedora though.