Fedora Core 1 Update: gcc-3.3.2-2

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Wed Nov 12 20:02:15 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 19:44, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> (We're still ironing out the kinks here. Comments on the notification
> format welcome.)

Not so much the format but rather the location you noted:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1/

Should we assume this will also be available at the configured up2date
location,  shown below,  at some point in the near future or will we
have to include the above location as a source for this in our config?

http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1/...

A quick check show nothing available at this location.

Regards,  Mike Klinke