rhythmbox packages

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Thu Nov 13 19:34:10 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 14:24, seth vidal wrote:

> > Somebody was saying that it had a lot of problems with the gstreamer
> > that was shipped with fedora.  Is this actually the case?
> >

> I installed it on a stock fc1 machine and it ran just fine.
>
> I play oggs on it all day long.
>
> hasn't even crashed yet.

Same here, 'tho I do get an annoying dialog which reads "Failed to
activate the shell: (null)" every time I start it up.  It doesn't seem
to have affected it's utility at all though.

Rhythmbox will do 'til there's iTunes for Linux :-)

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii    / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves