KDE "Start Here' doesn't work?

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Fri Nov 21 14:33:32 UTC 2003

On 20/11/03 Jim Cornette did say:

> I would like to see KDE and GNOME more as separate programs myself. The
> reason for the separation would be more for time line development
> between KDE and GNOME coming out at different times.

    I'd like to see less bias against KDE in Fedora. I tried KDE, and I
took me 30 minutes to enable features to make it half-way decent, like
anti-aliased fonts. Why were these disabled by default? Why is the KDE
menu full of Gnome programs, with the KDE programs buried deeper? Fedora
seems like a terrible place for people who prefer KDE.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation