Xinerama causes no Kde antialias and hanging during logout

Michal Zeravik michalz at olomouc.com
Thu Nov 27 22:36:40 UTC 2003

Hi,

i'm running standard FC1 with geforce4 nvidia driver
and matrox mystique with orig driver on kde xinerama.

When running with single screen, everything was fine.
But if I configure the second screen, Qt has no antialias only bitmap
fonts.
GTK apps still has AA even with two screens (mozilla-xft,..).
I've configured qtconfig to use AA fonts but with no effect.

And second problem is hanging X server (frozen with X cursor mouseable
and dead keyboard).
Situation for oncase reset. Don't you have any idea?

thanx, michalz