GDM Seems fixed now...

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 8 00:41:13 UTC 2003

It's either the Xfree86 updates of today or the gdm 2.4.4.3-5...they
allows me to boot my Sony Vaio PCG-F350 laptop graphically, but the
touchpad mouse goes absolutely crazy. I can't do any useful work with
the mouse behaving so erratically. It flies all over the screen, makes
windows minimize and maximize at random. I'll try plugging in a "real"
mouse just to see if that fixes it.

Bob