Up2date yum rawhide channel says that all updates are 0kB

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 14 23:48:09 UTC 2003

When you use up2date's GUI interface, it not only says they are 0kb, it
tells you the package has already been downloaded when it obviously has
not been.

Also, the GUI checks the GPG signature of a downloaded package and gives
you the choice of continuuing with the update or not. This happens with
each and every package downloaded. This rapidly becomes annoying. There
should be a 'yes to all' option.

Bob