Fedora 0.95 (aka test3) and RHN

Peter Robinson peterr at opensystems.net.au
Wed Oct 15 02:56:47 UTC 2003

Hi Mario,

If you subscribe to the Beta two and the Beta two updates chanels, then run
an up2date the beta 2 updates chanel becomes the rawhide chanel and away you
go (we at least that's what happened to me). On the RHN website it says your
subscribed to the above mentioned channels and in up2date it says your
subscribed to rawhide.

Peter