FYI: Beta 3 Installation Issues

Wed Oct 15 18:10:49 UTC 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 pjain001 at covad.net wrote:
>
> >I was able to easily upgrade my work machine from RHL9 to Fedora Core 3,
>
> Fedora Core 3 doesn't exist.  We haven't even released Fedora
> Core 1 yet.

I also found that Core 1 test 2 woulcn't update to Core 1 test 3, on two
different machines.

I did a clean install and a over-install on one of the above mentioned
machines, and both worked well.

also..yum problems today with something like :
404 not found on rawhide_release*20031014*.hdr

(there was on names as 20031015)... this could be a problem with freshrpm
not updating or something though...

 -- noah silva