RHN-applet disappears between logins

Johnny Ljunggren johnny at navtek.no
Tue Oct 28 09:07:15 UTC 2003

man, 27.10.2003 kl. 19.23 skrev Elton Woo:
> On October 27, 2003 07:44 am, Johnny Ljunggren , <Johnny Ljunggren
> <johnny at navtek.no>> wrote:
> > What can be done about that?
> Is on the KDE desktop? I notice it happens whenever I logout and back into
> KDE, but not in Gnome.

That's correct. Actually it seems that the session is not saved when
logging out, so I get the same setup each time I log in. Shouldn't that
go automatic? And when I'm at it, is it possible to get emacs to
remember the files it has loaded whn logging in again? It remembers the
file but not the location, so all I get is an empty file.

--
Johnny Ljunggren <johnny at navtek.no>