Help me to configure XF86Config for TV-out

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Wed Oct 29 16:01:30 UTC 2003

Alor wrote:
> Help me to configure XF86Config for display video on TV using tv-out
> of my Chaintech G-482 GEFORCE 4 MX440 AGP8x card in Fedora test 3.
>
> Best regards,
> Alor.

fedora-test-list mailing list
fedora-test-list at redhat.com

	Note that nothing above has the word "support" in it....  This list
getting WAY too many support and OT threads going to keep up with it...  I
can appreciate the desire to get TV out working - but this list should not
be the first place you stop to learn how to do so... there's plenty of
places on the web that will get you off to a good start....
	Have you even _read_ the previous posts to this topic?

	I really wanna help with the Fedora stuff - but damn, 200 emails a
day is really excessive when the signal-to-noise ratio starts to drop like
this....  Join a LUG and learn to use friggin' "Google" people!